For the next two weeks Nintendo is partnering with Humble Bundle, offering up a handful of Wii U and 3DS games in typical “pay what you want” fashion. The last time this happened, it was exclusive to North America, but this one is open to everyone.
Pay at least $1.00 tier:
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse (Wii U -and- 3DS)
- Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U)
- Retro City Rampage DX (3DS)
Pay at least $9.75 (or current average) tier:
- Freedom Planet (Wii U)
- Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure (3DS)
- Citizens of Earth (Wii U -or- 3DS)
Pay at least $13.00 tier:
- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (3DS)
- Darksiders II (Wii U)
So not a bad batch of games overall, especially stopping at the middle tier. I’m tempted by Freedom Planet, since it’s on my to-play list still.
You can pick up the Nintendo Humble Bundle right here if you’re interested.