Another Tuesday, another batch of sales over on the PlayStation Store. This week offers discounts on 505 Games and EA published titles, along with various PS2-to-PS4 releases for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
Let’s get down to the recommendations, shall we?
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy (PS2-to-PS4) – $17.49 (50% off)
- Indigo Prophecy (PS2-to-PS4) – $7.49 (50% off)
- Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (PS2-to-PS4) – $7.49 (50% off)
- Manhunt (PS2-to-PS4) – $7.49 (50% off)
- Psychonauts (PS2-to-PS4) – $2.49 (75% off)
- SIREN (PS2-to-PS4) – $5.99 (40% off)
- The Warriors (PS2-to-PS4) – $7.49 (50% off)
- ABZU (PS4) – $7.99 (60% off)
- ADR1FT (PS4) – $4.99 (75% off)
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS4) – $5.99 (70% off)
- Titanfall 2 (PS4) – $23.99 (60% off)
- Titanfall 2 + Battlefield 1 Bundle (PS4) – $49.49 (67% off)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition, Game of the Year Edition (PS4) – $19.99 (50% off)
- The Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) – $4.49 (85% off)
- Demon’s Souls (PS3) – $9.99 (50% off)
- The Bunker (PS4) – $5.99 (70% off)
- Shovel Knight (PS4, PS3, Vita, cross-buy) – $10.04 (33% off)
With Mass Effect: Andromeda on the way, now is a great chance to catch up on the original trilogy. I’ve been meaning to replay them, but since I own them on Xbox and neither my 360 or my Xbox One are hooked up at the moment, I went ahead and grabbed the trilogy digitally on PS3. Can’t go wrong at that price!
I also picked up The Bunker, which has been on my radar for a while now. It’s an FMV horror adventure game where you play as a lone survivor inside of a nuclear bunker, after the world above has gone to shit.
That’ll about do it for me this week, considering Horizon: Zero Dawn releases today on PS4 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild simultaneously hits the Switch and Wii U this Friday. I also have my eye on Torment: Tides of Numenera and Ys Origin, both of which just released on PS4.
Picking anything up?