Friday (the 13th)! Video games! Let’s talk!
I’m still mostly playing World of Warcraft, trying to get Legion flying unlocked. I hit level 110 (the current max) on my Blood Elf Warlock, finished off the Suramar campaign yesterday, and still have a ways to go before I can take flight in the Legion zones.
There’s a meta-achievement that needs to be completed before that happens and it’s quite the time sink.
- Be level 110 (check)
- Uncover the entire map by fully exploring all 5 Legion zones (check)
- Complete 100 “world quests” (currently 63 of 100)
- Earn the Loremaster of Suramar achievement by finishing the campaign (check)
- Complete one character’s Class Hall campaign (nearing the end, but I need to finish the Vault of the Wardens dungeon)
- Reach “revered” reputation with Court of Farondis, Highmountain Tribe, Nightfallen, Dreamweavers, The Valarjar, and The Wardens (In order, I’m Honored, Friendly, Honored, Honored, Honored, and Friendly, so not too far off — this will be the most time consuming portion)
Otherwise, my only goals before Battle for Azeroth launches in mid-August is to hit 110 on my Horde Rogue and Druid and max out their gathering professions. I’m not too concerned with crafting professions since money allows me to buy whatever I want anyway, so as long as I have an enchanter (to dismantle gear and sell materials), skinner, herbalist, and miner at 800 I’ll be fine and dandy. My Rogue is currently 102 and my Druid is 100.
Sounds boring, I know, but late-expansion catch-up is a big part of any MMO. Fingers crossed I’ll have flying unlocked by next weekend.
I’m not sure how much I’ll get to play this weekend, though. My uncle is in town and he’s helping my family and I organize my dad’s stuff and try and get some of it out of here with a yard sale this weekend. Needless to say, I’ll be pretty damn busy.
What about you, folks? Have any plans this weekend?