Although not available immediately, Forza Horizon 3 players can eventually unlock the ability to customize their own radio station in Microsoft Studios’ latest installment of the open-world racing series. What’s better than zooming around Australia showing off your anime-clad paint job than doing so to your own playlist?
Dubbed Groove Music, players can sync their game to the Xbox One or PC Groove app to either stream music (if you pay $9.99 per month after the free 30-day trial) or play files that you have stored away in your OneDrive account.
How do you unlock Groove Music?
During the game you’ll sign contracts with a variety of different radio stations. Just continue playing through the story until you’ve managed to sign with six of them, and Groove Music will become an available station to choose from.
I decided to craft a playlist consisting of mostly nostalgic late-90s, early-2000s nu metal, because why not?
- Spineshank – Asthmatic
- 30 Seconds to Mars – Capricorn
- Endo – Clean Sheets (and a Dirty Mind)
- Spineshank – Intake
- BackWordz – Grindstone
- Cold – Just Got Wicked
- Coal Chamber – Loco
- (hed) p.e. – P.O.S.
- Taproot – Smile
- Korn – Spike in My Veins
- Slipknot – (sic)
- Endo – Simple Lies
- Taproot – Again & Again
- Incubus – Vitamin
- Agony Scene – The Darkest Red
- Iwrestledabearonce – You Know That Ain’t Them Dog’s Real Voices
- Die Antwoord – Banana Brain
- Slipknot – Eyeless
- Korn – Got the Life
- Fire from the Gods – Excuse Me
- Endo – Remember Us
- Jane Child – Don’t Want to Fall in Love
- American Head Charge – Take What I’ve Taken
- Celldweller – Unshakeable
- Celldweller – I Can’t Wait
- Dope – Fuck the Police
- Limp Bizkit – Faith
- Deftones – Passenger
- Korn – Justin
- Deftones – Change
- Coal Chamber – Notion
- American Head Charge – Just So You Know
- American Head Charge – Seamless
- Scandroid – Salvation Code
- Taproot – Poem
What does your Groove Music playlist look like? I’m sure mine will change over time, but this is what I’m working with right now.